1. Administer all accreditation and re-accreditation processes through ensuring compliance with standards developed by state and national accrediting bodies (as applicable).
2. Have to work with the Institution of Engineers, Bangladesh (IEB) for accreditation of different programs.
3. Work with Accreditation Manual for engineering programs.
4. Prepare every single document according to the checklist before the team inspection and beyond the whole accreditation process begins.
5. Work with different global organizations such as ACBSP, AACSB, ADET.
6. Handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
7. Perform any other work assigned by the top management.
Besides these, the candidate is required to –
1. Work independently and as part of a team.
2. Should have a positive attitude and team spirit.
3. Ability to exercise a high degree of confidentiality and integrity.
4. And the willingness to work under pressure.
AND such other duties as are within the scope of the spirit of the job purpose, the title of the post and its grading.
|Education/Qualifications||Master Degree in Business, Public Administration or related fields.||Preferable Knowledge of any other foreign language.|
|Teaching Experience||Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Access), Adobe Acrobat and other specialized software operating in the Windows environment, i.e., PowerDMS.
Must have exceptional writing and verbal communication skills.
Fluent in Bengali and English languages.
|Job Related Skills and Capabilities||Ability to link with respective departments.
Monitor activities of academics and students in respect to compliance with quality enhancement and assurance of learning.
Recording of data and activities.
|Interpersonal Skills||Good organizational and management skills.|
|Other Requirements||Willingness to travel abroad to undertake administrative and related activities related to the role.|
To view the job description click on the file below
Administrative officer or junior assistant registrar, iqac